FULL-TIME DAILY NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER
Islington, North London
Days/hours: Monday to Thursday from 11am to 6/7pm. Friday from 1pm – 9pm ** flexible if needed.
Children: 2.5 years old and 5 months old twins.
This role is suited for someone who enjoys a busy working environment, happy to work in a team with mum with the ability to provide sole charge care at times. Must enjoy a combination of Childcare & Housekeeping. Super calm temperament with a supportive & helpful attitude. Carry out the daily routine for the children and assist in keeping the family home organised and clean. A cleaner is hired. The toddler is currently at nursery part-time with his hours extended after Easter.
- 1-year minimum experience, ideally with babies.
- A genuine passion to work with young children and keen to grow professional Nanny experience.
- A good team player with a sense of humour.
- Professional approach, good work ethics, excellent attendance record & timekeeping.
- Enjoys outdoors, sporty and provide creative play.
- Willing to muck-in with other duties and proactive.
- Fluent English.
TEMP LIVE-IN QUALIFIED BABY NANNY
Northwood, Middlesex – Greater London with easy access to Central London.
Days/hours: Monday to Friday – 7am to 7pm with 2 evening babysitting.
Children: Newborn twins arriving early March 2019
Start: 18th March for 6 months.
Salary: £500 net per week, willing to neg. for the right candidate.
Accommodation: self-contained flat with access to home gym.
This role will be shared with a night nanny and parents. The main focus is getting the babies into a routine. Will be responsible for all baby duties and supporting mum. When they are 6 – 8 months, they will start attending nursery.
- 4 years minimum experience working with newborns and some twin experience
- formal childcare or maternity qualification/training.
- No gaps in between employment. Solid experience.
- Fluent English if not native.
- A driver is a bonus but not essential.
- Professional manner with a kind and supportive approach.
- Super organised with high hygiene standards.
- Work in a team with other household staff.
DAILY NANNY WITH FULL & PART TIME HOURS.
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday. Term time: 2pm to 7pm. Holidays: 10 – 11 hours per day.
Child: 7 years old girl.
Start: March 2019
Salary: Blended salary which calculates total hours worked in the year and divided equally so the Nanny receives a fixed salary.
This role will suit an experienced Nanny/Teacher seeking employment which offers free time in the mornings during term weeks and an opportunity to earn extra during school holidays. The Nanny will have the ability to establish a strong bond with the child and be a positive role model. Encourage independence, good manners and have fun. During term, prepare a meal and carry out basic nursery duties. School pick-up, support school homework, dinner and entertain with arts, baking, games etc. Get uniform and kit ready for the next day. Holidays book day trips, social dates and art projects.
- Native English speaker.
- Hold 3 years minimum Nanny experience working with school ages. Solid experience with no gaps in employment.
- Early Years/Childcare qualification level 3 minimum is a bonus.
- A mature, reliable, upbeat character with a good sense of humour.
- Ability to cook healthy meals.
- Well organised, reliable and committed.
DAILY, FULL-TIME NANNY/HOUSEKEEPER WITH DRIVING
Hampstead Heath, North London
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 10am to 7/6pm and a later finish on Friday.
Children: 2 boys – 4 and 7 years old.
Salary: £12 net per hour
Start: March 2019
This role is ideal for a Nanny who enjoys a combination of housekeeping. The family live in a 4-bed house. The current long-term housekeeper is leaving and over the years has kept the home in excellent condition. The boys both attend a local independent school. They have a warm, loving nature and enjoy art activities. They have built strong bonds with previous nannies. Whilst the boys are at school, the candidate will carry out housekeeping and laundry duties. Collect the boys and support school homework – basic reading and maths. Prepare a meal and get uniform and kit ready for next day. Parents enjoy own time on Friday evenings, so bonus if the Nanny is happy to stay on till 9 or 10pm.
- Ideally 3 years Nanny/Housekeeping experience.
- Worked with similar age groups.
- Fluent English
- Confident and experienced driver (car provided)
- High standards of housekeeping with the ability to manage workload.
- Ability to build a loving relationship with the boys and encourage manners, independence and a good role model.
- Must have a fun character. Enjoy organising fun activities and getting involved.
- Seeking long-term commitment
AU PAIR JOBS IN CHINA
Nanny Smart is working in partnership with an Au Pair agency based in China.
We welcome native English, French, German and Spanish candidates.
Age requirement: 18 to 29 years.
Placement terms: 2 to 12 months.
This is a fully supported Au Pair programme offering:
- health insurance
- assistance with visa
- flight reimbursement
- social activities
- attend Chinese language class
- Assigned coordinator with 24/7 emergency call number.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new cultural experience. The families are professional and live in key city locations. They offer a warm, friendly and safe home with meals and pocket money. There is time in the day to explore and meet-up with other Au Pairs around the world.
The Au Pair will work around 30 – 35 hours per week. Typical duties: taking the children to school, afterschool routine, supporting language development, teaching skills, entertaining with creative play and preparing basic meals.
Get in touch for full details of the process.
NANNY JOBS IN GERMANY
We have several professional families based in Berlin, Frankfurt in Germany seeking Nannies.
- Native English speakers. Mother Tongue.
- Hold a formal childcare qualification or training.
- 3 years minimum Nanny experience with checkable references.
- Commit 2 years.
For full details on available vacancies – email an updated CV with a contact number.