LIVE-IN FULL-TIME PORTUGUESE NANNY
Hammersmith, West London
Days/hours: Monday to Thursday/Friday.
Children: 3 years old and 5 months old twins.
This role is suited for someone who enjoys a busy working environment, happy to work in a team with mum with the ability to provide sole charge care at times. Super calm temperament with a supportive & helpful attitude. Carry out the daily routine for the children and assist in keeping the family home organised and tidy. A cleaner is hired. The toddler is currently at nursery part-time with his hours extended after Easter.
- 1-year minimum experience, ideally with babies.
- A genuine passion to work with young children and keen to grow professional Nanny experience.
- A good team player with a sense of humour.
- Professional approach, good work ethics, excellent attendance record & timekeeping.
- Enjoys outdoors, sporty and provide creative play.
- Willing to muck-in with other duties and proactive.
- Native Portuguese speaker
LIVE-IN FRENCH AU PAIR
Days/hours: Monday to Friday 30 hours per week
Children: 5 & 8 years old girls
Accommodation: Double bedroom with own bathroom
Salary: £140 – £150 per week.
The Au Pair will be required to carry out the morning and afterschool routines. School holidays, require flexibility to work extended hours. Welcome to travel with the family on holidays – optional. Responsible to carry out children’s domestic duties only and cook healthy meals.
- 1-year minimum experience working with children.
- French mother tongue
- A good role model with an upbeat character.
- Enjoys arts and music
- A driver is a bonus but not essential.
Acton, West London
Days/Hours: three full-days sole charge. Two days are flexible.
Children: three years boy and 10 months girl
Start: ASAP or by mid-June 21019
This role will suit an experienced Nanny who has a loving and gentle approach. The three days are sole charge a both works work and the other two days are part shared care and mum are flexible with hours.
- Native English speaker.
- Hold 2- years minimum Nanny experience working with under 5’s. Solid experience with no gaps in employment.
- Early Years/Childcare qualification level 3 minimum is a bonus.
- A mature, reliable, upbeat character with a good sense of humour.
- Ability to cook healthy meals.
- Well organised, reliable and committed.
DAILY, FULL-TIME NANNY
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 6.30pm
Children: 3 years old boy and a 1-year old girl.
Salary: £12 net per hour
The ideal candidate will be seeking a long-term role – 3 years plus. A growing family with plans for a new baby in the near future.
- 3 years of minimum Nanny experience in London
- Worked with similar age groups.
- Fluent English if not mother tongue.
- Willing to travel 4 to 5 weeks per year. Mainly to Scotland.
- Must have a fun character. Enjoy organising fun activities and getting involved.
AU PAIR JOBS IN CHINA
Nanny Smart is working in partnership with an Au Pair agency based in China.
We welcome native English, French, German and Spanish candidates.
Age requirement: 18 to 29 years.
Placement terms: 2 to 12 months.
This is a fully supported Au Pair programme offering:
- health insurance
- assistance with visa
- flight reimbursement
- social activities
- attend Chinese language class
- Assigned coordinator with 24/7 emergency call number.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new cultural experience. The families are professional and live in key city locations. They offer a warm, friendly and safe home with meals and pocket money. There is time in the day to explore and meet-up with other Au Pairs around the world.
The Au Pair will work around 30 – 35 hours per week. Typical duties: taking the children to school, afterschool routine, supporting language development, teaching skills, entertaining with creative play and preparing basic meals.
Get in touch for full details of the process.
LIVE-IN SOLE CHARGE FULL-TIME NANNY
Days/hours: Monday to Friday – hours to be discussed.
Child: 1-years old boy
Start: October 2019
Accommodation: comfortable double bedroom with bathroom
A German couple currently in London will be relocating back to Germany. They will travel frequently to London. Have cats.
- Native English speakers. Mother Tongue.
- Hold a formal childcare qualification or training.
- 3 years minimum Nanny experience with similar age group.
- A driver is not essential.
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent knowledge on development stages and how to support.
- Commitment for 2-years minimum.
Earls Court, London
Days/hours: Monday to Friday from 2 pm to 7 pm with extended hours in holidays.
Children: 9 years boy and 4 years girl
Start: mid-August 2019 *flexible for the right person.
The current Governess is due to retire after 4 years of service with the family. The family have a full-time housekeeper who will provide support with collection and other duties when needed.
- English Mother Tongue
- A teaching qualification and classroom experience
- Some experience of working with families
- A professional manner with a loving and kind approach.
- Enjoy teaching through play and creating learning opportunities through everyday activities.
DAILY NANNY WITH MIXED SHIFTS
Islington, North London
Days/hours: Monday to Friday. Term time from 2 pm to 7 pm. Holidays extended hours.
Child: 9 years old girl
Start: mid-August 2019
Salary: £12 net per hour. Willing to neg. for the right candidate.
This role offers a blended salary. The total hours worked in a year are divided equally so the Nanny receives the same salary per month and helps with payroll.
- Native English speaker
- 3 years plus Nanny experience in London
- Enjoys arts, music, sports and spending time outdoors.
- A good role with an interest in education.