LIVE-IN FULL-TIME NANNY-HOUSEKEEPER
West Sussex – 40 minutes outside of London
Days/hours: Monday – Friday with Saturday mornings.
Children: 9 yr girl and 5 yr boy.
Start: mid/end August 2019
Duties: carry out before and afterschool routine. During the day, cooking a family meal, children’s domestic duties and family laundry. There is a cleaner who comes once a week to carry out heavy cleaning duties. Saturday mornings, take the children to an activity.
Accommodation: private area in the family home offering a comfortable bedroom and own bathroom.
- 2-years minimum experience working with school ages.
- Fluent English with ability to guide homework
- Professional approach, good work ethics, excellent attendance record & timekeeping.
- Enjoys outdoors, sporty and provide creative play.
- Willing to muck-in with other duties and proactive.
LIVE-IN FRENCH AU PAIR
Days/hours: Monday to Friday 30 hours per week
Children: 5 & 8 years old girls
Accommodation: Double bedroom with own bathroom
Salary: £140 – £150 per week.
The Au Pair will be required to carry out the morning and afterschool routines. School holidays, require flexibility to work extended hours. Welcome to travel with the family on holidays – optional. Responsible to carry out children’s domestic duties only and cook healthy meals.
- 1-year minimum experience working with children.
- French mother tongue
- A good role model with an upbeat character.
- Enjoys arts and music
- A driver is a bonus but not essential.
Camden, North London
Days/Hours: Monday to Friday from 7 – 7
Children: two boys ages 2 & 7 yrs.
Our ideal candidate will be mature, flexible, positive outlook who enjoys being part of a family and happy to accompany the family to their countryside home two Saturdays per month. This role will suit someone who has two years min experience in working with similar ages, excellent organisational skills and enjoys keeping busy. The youngest attends creche a few mornings with an increase in January.
- Driver is a must.
- Hold 2- years minimum Nanny experience working with under 5’s. Solid experience with no gaps in employment.
- Early Years/Childcare qualification and French speaker is a bonus – not essential.
- Enjoy keeping busy with a muck-in attitude.
- A mature, reliable, upbeat character with a good sense of humour.
AU PAIR JOBS IN CHINA
Nanny Smart is working in partnership with an Au Pair agency based in China.
We welcome native English, French, German and Spanish candidates.
Age requirement: 18 to 29 years.
Placement terms: 2 to 12 months.
This is a fully supported Au Pair programme offering:
- health insurance
- assistance with visa
- flight reimbursement
- social activities
- attend Chinese language class
- Assigned coordinator with 24/7 emergency call number.
This is a great opportunity if you are looking for a new cultural experience. The families are professional and live in key city locations. They offer a warm, friendly and safe home with meals and pocket money. There is time in the day to explore and meet-up with other Au Pairs around the world.
The Au Pair will work around 30 – 35 hours per week. Typical duties: taking the children to school, afterschool routine, supporting language development, teaching skills, entertaining with creative play and preparing basic meals.
Get in touch for full details of the process.
Shepherds Bush, London
Days/hours: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 11/12noon to 6pm. Total of 20 contracted hours.
Children: 13 years old girl with special needs.
This role requires caring for a 13 years old girl with Down Syndrome. Mum describes her as loving, engaging and functions as a six-years old. She loves playing with dolls, cooking activities and loves people. Our ideal candidate will enjoy caring for special needs children with the ability to establish a strong bond.
- Two years minimum Nanny/Housekeeping experience.
- Good level of English
- A genuine interest in working with children with special needs.
- Patient, kind and gentle approach.
- Enjoy a combination of housekeeping and childcare
- Reliable, committed with an easy commute.