There are a wide range of e-learning and classroom training available for child carers and domestic professionals.
Nanny Smart works closely with reputable training providers to offer our candidates support in CPD.
We can research the right training for you and offer discounts.
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities.
Engaging in Continuing Professional Development ensures that both academic and practical qualifications do not become out-dated or obsolete; allowing individuals to continually ‘up skill’ or ‘re-skill’ themselves, regardless of occupation, age or educational level.
CPD helps keep knowledge & skills up-to-date.
- Ensures standards of work are high & consistent.
- Professional standards of their qualification & registrations is maintained.
- Builds confidence and creditability.
- Equips them with tools to manage change positively.
- Offers career progression & advancement
- Demonstrates dedication to your profession.